Website Terms and Conditions
If you breach any of the Terms, you must stop using the Website.
We may, without notice, update or otherwise change these Terms periodically, and any such changes will be posted to this page. Your continued access to or use of the Website constitutes your agreement to be bound by any such changes. We are not obliged to notify you of any changes but will endeavour to alert you to any significant changes.
1. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the information contained in this Website is correct and current at the time it was first published on the Website, to the full extent permitted by applicable law we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products or services contained on the Website for any purpose. To the full extent permitted by applicable law, the information contained on the Website is provided in good faith, purely for informational purposes only and on an “as is” basis. Any reliance you place on the information contained on the Website and any action you take in reliance on such information is strictly at your own risk.
2. This Website contains text, graphics, images and information which is provided as strictly general information only. We make no representation that the information contained on the Website is advice which can or should be relied on by any individual.
2. Product Information and Supply
1. This Website contains general information about Insight products and services only. Unless expressly provided otherwise:
1. nothing on this Website constitutes or should be deemed as an offer by any Insight company to provide a product or service; and
2. nothing on this Website forms part of the terms and conditions of any Insight company for the provision of its products or services.
3. Your Responsibilities
1. You acknowledge and agree that:
1. we may alter, amend or cease the operation of the Website at any time in our sole discretion; and
2. the Website may not operate on a continuous basis, and may be unavailable from time to time (including for maintenance purposes).
2. In using the Website, you must not:
1. breach any laws and regulations, or use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or in breach of these Terms
2. attempt to “hack” the Website. This includes “phishing”, accessing “hidden” URLs, attempting to trigger remote code for the purpose of accessing data or material you would not otherwise have access to;
3. knowingly transmit any virus, corrupt files or any other software or function that may damage the operation of the Website or other disabling feature to the Website, or
4. interfere with or inhibit other users from enjoying or using the Website
3. You must take your own precautions to ensure that your process for accessing the Website does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. We take no responsibility for any such damage which may arise in connection with your use of the Website.
4. Third Party Sites
1. The Website may contain links to third party sites. We have not reviewed these websites and cannot vouch for the content on their pages. We are not responsible for the condition or content of those sites. You access those sites and/or use the site’s products and services solely at your own risk. The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, an endorsement, sponsorship or approval by us of the sites or the products or services provided on such sites
2. You are welcome to link to the Website provided you do so tastefully. If we feel your link is not in good taste, or is damaging to our brand, we reserve the right to withdraw the right to link to the Website. You agree to remove the offending link immediately upon our request for you to do so
5. Intellectual Property Rights
1. You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and us, we own all intellectual property in all material on the Website.
2. You must comply with all proprietary and copyright notices on this Website. This Website is owned by Insight and subject to copyright. The information on this Website is protected under Australian copyright laws. Subject to provisions of the Copyright Act 1968 (Australia), you must not in any form or by any means (except in accordance with these Terms):
1. copy, adapt, reproduce, broadcast, store, transmit, distribute, print, publish or create derivative works from any information or material on this Website;
2. alter, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify any material or information that you receive from this Website or which can be accessed through this Website; or
3. use or apply, for commercial purposes any material or information on this Website, without the prior written consent of Insight.
3. Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property ownership rights.
4. If you believe that anything on this Website infringes or may infringe on the intellectual property rights of a third party, you may notify us at email@example.com .
5. “INSIGHT INVESTMENT PARTNERS”, “INSIGHT TAX PARTNERS”, “INSIGHT MORTGA”ES”, “INSIGHT LEGAL PARTNERS” and “INSIGHT SPORTS” devices and the names of any products or services referenced on this Website, whether or not appearing in bold characters or with the trademark symbol ® or TM are trademarks of the Insight. You may not use our names or logos without our prior written consent. You may not use any of these in any of its forms for promotional purposes, or in any way that deliberately or inadvertently claims, suggests, or in our sole judgment gives the appearance or impression of a relationship with or endorsement by us.
1. To the full extent permitted by law, Insight and its employees, agents and consultants exclude all liability in respect of loss of data, interruption of business or damage (including consequential, special or incidental damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on, any information on the Website whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission.
2. To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties or terms (whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms.
3. We reserve the right to cancel, interrupt, reschedule or modify the content of any part of the Website and we will not be liable for any loss as a result of this.
4. The content on this Website, linked websites and social media sites may include views or recommendations of third parties which do not necessarily reflect our views or indicate its commitment to a particular course of action. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or punitive damages, including loss of profits, good will or intangible losses resulting from any delay in removing or failure to remove content from the Website or any linked social media site after receiving a request for removal even if we knew or should have known of the possibility of such loss or damage and whether damages are claimed in contract, tort (including negligence) or statute.
5. You indemnify and hold us harmless in respect of any and all claims, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever (including legal costs and disbursements on a full indemnity basis), arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected to any:
1. act or thing done by us in good faith and purportedly pursuant to a right granted to us under these Terms;
2. breach by you of any of the provisions of these Terms;
3. any willful, unlawful or negligent act or omission by you.
6. These Terms are to be read subject to any legislation which prohibits or restricts the exclusion, restriction or modification of any implied warranties, conditions or obligations. If any law prohibits the exclusion of such warranties, conditions or obligations, Insight limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, to the re-supply of the information.
1. These Terms terminate automatically if, for any reason, we cease to operate the Website.
2. We may otherwise terminate these Terms immediately, with or without notice to you (solely at our option), if you have, in our reasonable opinion, breached these Terms in any way.
3. Clauses 1 (Disclaimer), 2 (Product Information and Supply), 5 (Intellectual Property Rights), 6 (Liability), 7 (Termination), 8 (Disputes), 9 (General), and 10 (Governing Law and Severability) survive the termination of these Terms.
1. Clauses 1 (Disclaimer), 2 (Product Information and Supply), 5 (Intellectual Property Rights), 6 (Liability), 7 (Termination), 8 (Disputes), 9 (General), and 10 (Governing Law and Severability) survive the termination of these Terms.
1. You must not assign, sublicense or otherwise deal in any other way with any rights or obligations under these Terms whether in whole or in part – except as permitted under these Terms. Any unauthorised assignment, sublicense or other dealing shall be deemed null and void.
2. If we do not act in relation to a breach by you of these Terms, this does not waive our right to act with respect to that or subsequent or similar breaches.
3. Each party must at its own expense do everything reasonably necessary to give full effect to these Terms and the events contemplated by it.
10. Governing Law and Severability
1. If any provision of these Terms is held by a competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable or otherwise becomes illegal, in whole or in part, it is to be read down or severed to the extent necessary and the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and the remainder of the provisions in question shall not be affected.
2. These Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and the courts of appeal therefrom.