Applications are now open for the first NSW government grant
The COVID-19 business grant is in place to support businesses with expenses not covered by other government funding.
The eligibility criteria is as follows:
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and were operating in New South Wales as at 1 June 2021;
- have total annual Australian wages of $10 million or less as at 1 July 2020;
- had an aggregated annual turnover between $75,000 and $50 million (inclusive) for the year ended 30 June 2020;
- Have business costs for which there is no other government support available;
- Have experienced a decline in turnover of 30% or more due to the Public Health Orders over a minimum 2-week period from 26 June 2021 to 26 July 2021 compared to the same period in June and/or July 2019;
Maintain their employee headcount as at 13 July 2021 for the period for which the business is receiving payments under this Grant and the JobSaver scheme.
The grant amount will depend on the decline in turnover as follows:
- $7,500 for a decline in turnover of 30%
- $10,500 for a decline in turnover of 50%
- $15,000 for a decline in turnover of 70% or more
All applications may be subject to audit once completed.
We are happy to help with compiling information for your application, including calculating decline in turnover however due to the urgent nature of this task and the number of clients we are servicing, there will be a $300 (ex GST) fee associated with this service.
Applications are now open and can be completed through Service NSW here: